Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is NOW hiring for Production Associates for the BRAND NEW State-Of-The-Art Electrolux Manufacturing Facility in Anderson, SC.
Available Shifts: Full-time Immediate Openings
- 1st shift Production: 7AM - 3:30PM $12.50
- 2nd Shift Production: 3:30PM - 12 Midnight $12.85
Job Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Assemble goods on production line
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Ensure that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis.
- Operate forklifts to maintain material supplies for the production line.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and maintained at all times so that security of production workers is maintained.
- Ensure that end products conform to quality and quantity standards of the company.
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow written directions
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights
- Drug screening and background check required
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- 5 Paid Holidays
- $150 Referral Bonus Program
- Pay Increase after 30, 90 & 180-day mark
- Immediately bid for open positions w/ Electrolux
- Automated systems & a climate-controlled environment (Air Conditions & Heat)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan