Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill full-time food service positions in the Greenville, SC area.
Job Duties (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED):
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Maintain restocking items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- High school diploma or GED (some positions may not require)
- Must be able to be crossed trained throughout various areas of Food and Nutrition department
- Must be able to operate computerized cashier station (training provided)
- Position requires constant standing, bending, and walking in 6+ hour intervals
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be willing to undergo or provide records for TB testing & Flu immunization (some positions will require)
- Drug test and background screening required.
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card Options
- Opportunity for hire-on by client employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan