Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is in search of dependable, hard-working, detail-oriented candidates for immediate hire sorter positions for a local manufacturer in the Spartanburg, SC area!
12hr shifts - 2 Week Rotating Shifts & every other weekend
The Sorter is responsible for the safe and efficient sorting of products ensuring they are in accordance with all customer-approved specifications at high quality.
Job Responsibilities (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Work safely while sorting fixtures.
- Ensure the quality of all sorted product meets customers expectations by performing required checks according to the customer standards.
- Clean and identify fixtures for repair.
- Ensure the fixtures are placed on correct racks.
- Separate dirty fixtures from clean fixtures.
- Pull out damaged fixtures, tag and send to the fixture repair area.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written directions
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 12 hrs./day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold
- Drug test and background check REQUIRED.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
High School Diploma/GED
- $250 attendance bonus after 90 days!
- $200 referral bonus! (refer a friend and get $200 sixty days after they are hired!)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit/Pay Cars
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.