Signature Cleaning Services Inc. of New York, New York, is a commercial cleaning company offering maintenance services in Manhattan and Long Island.
Job Skills / Requirements
Signature Cleaning Services Inc. is looking for an evening Field Supervisor who will be in charge a team of janitorial employees in commercial buildings. The supervisor will be responsible but not limited to ensuring the safety of the staff, approving of timesheets, ordering supplies, following HR directives and guidelines, and making sure that the work gets completed in a timely/productive manner. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in managing a staff of cleaners/maintenance employees and encourages the highest standard of service to our customers. Shifts are flexible but are generally Monday-Friday 4pm to 1am. Salary will depend on experience (50k to 70k per year)
- Responsible for the maintenance and presentation of pristine commercial, residential, healthcare and retail spaces.
- Managing employees (including Disciplinary Action/Coaching/Training).
- Approval of timesheets for payroll (Through App/Online Portal).
- Maintaining inventory and ordering of supplies.
- Motivate and train service staff.
- Maintain, manage, cultivate, and solidify all vendor relationships along with tenants, building managers, owners, clients, etc.
- Respond to Emergencies.
- Regularly report with updates on all job responsibilities.
- Must meet deadlines, effectively communicate with Management, follow, and implement company procedures and policies with little supervision.
The position requires the following:
- Precision and accuracy in the performance of all duties.
- Direct, articulate, and succinct communication style, both verbal and written.
- Mastery of organizational skills, including management of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-discipline to always conduct oneself with the utmost professionalism, integrity, reliability, and accountability.
- Have a clean license and be able to work flexible hours
- Cleaning experience and ability to operate cleaning equipment
- Thorough knowledge on janitorial services of commercial, residential, and retail spaces including regular cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning etc.
- Management experience necessary
- Experience with facilities management
- Experience with vendor/tenant relations.
- Must be professional and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be flexible to adapt and adjust to certain situations and production needs
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- High School Diploma/ GED
Salary: 50k to 70k per year
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Director
This is a Full-Time position
Relocation is not required and travel is required frequently
Number of Openings for this position: 1