BCJ Building Services is a full-service commercial cleaning company serving the greater Atlanta area with excellence driving us to success. We provide exceptional service as we cater to our many clients. Our services include carpet cleaning, maintenance, pressure washing, post-construction, condominium maintenance, and daily porter services.
This is an exciting time for our company as we are growing by leaps and bounds, now also operating in Tennessee and North Carolina. We are family-oriented and have a diverse workforce. We also enjoy receiving family and friend referrals from our current employees. If you are up to the task of providing first class service to our many clients and our mission to grow, then we welcome you to apply for a position.
BCJ Building Services es una empresa de limpieza comercial de servicio completo con sede corporativa en Atlanta, Georgia. Contamos con un equipo talentoso y dedicado a brindar y atender a nuestros clientes con un servicio excepcional. Nuestros servicios incluyen limpieza de alfombras, mantenimiento, lavado a presión, post-construcción, mantenimiento de condominios y servicios diarios de porteador.
Este es un momento emocionante para nuestra empresa, ya que estamos creciendo a pasos agigantados, ahora también operando en Tennessee y Carolina del Norte. Estamos orientados a la familia y tenemos una fuerza de trabajo diversa. También disfrutamos de recibir referencias familiares y de amigos de nuestros empleados actuales. Si usted está a la altura de la tarea de proporcionar un servicio de primera clase a nuestros clientes y crecer con nosotros, entonces le damos la bienvenida a solicitar un puesto.
Job Skills / Requirements
Human Resources Generalist- Administrative Position
Company Information: BCJ Building Services
Job Description: The candidate must:
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel and assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing HR support for company and branch staff including PTO oversight, and benefits administration for new and existing employees
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of the Human Resources function in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in performance management
- Coordinate and facilitate employee training, employee relations, and development sessions, plan staff meetings, and other employee related events
- Work closely with branch managers to ensure compliance with all existing safety programs, safety trainings, and guidelines; experience working with OSHA guidelines strongly preferred
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Perform other related administrative duties as required and assigned
Requirements: The candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years Human Resources experience
- Have outstanding multi-tasking, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to complete difficult assignments in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, and follow-through skills
- Have passion and high sense of urgency about Human Resource’s customers and providing professional services that advance the core business and employee’s engagement in the company’s success
- Have computer proficiency, preferably in Microsoft Office programs; Applicant Tracking experience strongly preferred
Full office hours required
PTO, Paid holidays, medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K match.
salary range $45,000-$60,000 depending on experience
Additional Information / Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Great Culture
- Endless Opportunities
- 401K | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life
- Paga Competitiva
- Cultura de Familia
- Oportunidades sin límite
- Seguros: 401k | Médico | Dental | Visión | Seguro de Vida
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Vice President Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1