Pondsco Facility Services is a family owned company with a proven track record of providing quality building and janitorial services nationwide. We strive to hire and retain the most qualified individuals and provide them a safe work environment. Our wages and benefits are exceptional for the industry, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Custodial Manager is responsible for: leading the housekeeping team in keeping the retail center clean, well maintained, and safe; and providing a positive experience for our customer and guests.
Pay Rate: $50K/ Year
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily activities according to the contract.
- Recruit, Hire, Train and develop and lead team members.
- Submit final timesheets and vacations to payroll.
- Maintain weekly/monthly budget.
- Ensure the highest stands of cleanliness, safety, and professionalism.
- Create weekly work schedules.
- Maintain supplies and inventory.
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of all equipment.
- Adhere to federal, state, and local standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with all business partners, customers, and clients.
- Pass pre-employment background screening and drug test.
- Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach, push, pull, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, chemicals, and procedures.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within a housekeeping department.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks or projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- General knowledge in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
This job reports to the Regional Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends, Summers.
Number of Openings for this position: 1