Trident Security Services, Inc. is a locally-owned and operated security services company. Our guards are more than just stand-ins. Each member of our premier staff is highly-trained in all necessary measures for your company’s security. With decades of experience, Trident provides what others can only promise.
Our core values set us apart from our competitors and align us with our employees and customers.
Job Skills / Requirements
Security Officer (3rd Shift) - Warehouse Hub - Grand Prairie, TX - $13/hr
Schedule: We have the following shifts available
Second Shift: 1p - 9p; Friday and Saturday OFF (40 HPW)
Second Shift: 1p - 9p; Wednesday and Thursday OFF (40 HPW)
Second Shift: 1p - 9p; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday OFF (40 HPW)
Pay Rate: $13/hr. + Benefits & Incentives!
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Benefits: We offer an attractive benefits and incentives package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Continual Training and Career Development
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Company-issued uniforms and equipment
- CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Employee Assistance Programs
We are looking for a Security Officer to join our security team at our Warehouse Hub in Grand Prairie, TX. The qualified Security Officer will need to be comfortable being on their feet for the duration of the shift. Our team enforces access control, ensures a safe and secure environment, and fulfills other tasks related to the operations of the Warehouse Hub.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with guests, tenants, management, and team members.
- Use your basic computer skills to prepare detailed reports and keep daily logs using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Provide exceptional customer service by anticipating needs, offering directions, and making recommendations.
- Maintain an understanding of the standard operating procedures, post orders, emergency policies, and regulations.
- Conduct foot patrols to observe, investigate, and document anything out of the ordinary.
- Perform post duties while maintaining a professional appearance.
- Make ethical judgment decisions following Trident Security policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure safety and security on site.
- Possess a valid Level II Non-Commissioned Security License in Texas (REQUIRED!)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to work on your feet for extended periods.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work. Punctuality is essential!
- Be comfortable working closely with truck drivers, temp workers, and clients in a blue-collar environment.
- Must be willing to work with a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive security team.
- Be certified in, or be willing to become certified in, CPR/AED/First Aid (We provide this free of charge!)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Must submit to an extensive background check and comprehensive drug screen.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent education (GED).
Certification Requirements (Any)
Texas Level II License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation