Indianapolis, IN, United States of America
We at Genesis Security strive to provide our clients with the highest quality professional security in the industry .
Job Skills / Requirements
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full and Part-Time position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1