We at Genesis Security strive to provide our clients with the highest quality professional security in the industry .
Job Skills / Requirements
We are looking for motivated Unarmed Security Officers to join our continuously growing security team in the Indianapolis, IN. As we grow, more opportunities will be presented to applicants whose applications we have on file.
This position will be a static security, entry level position. No prior experience or training required. Pre-employment and on-the-job training will be provided. It will involve foot patrols of your assigned property, detailed observation of your assigned property, and complete incident and daily activity reports for the assigned property.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Walk, stand over prolonged periods of time
- Operate telephone and radio communications equipment, as needed
- Summon telephonically emergency fire/ambulance/medical assistance, when necessary
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities and be clear and concise
- Must be able to solve problems and de-escalate situation in a non – confrontational manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain organization, stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
18 years of age or older
Valid Indiana Driver’s License
Must be a US Citizen
Comply with professional grooming standards
Must be willing to submit to a background, applicant drug screening
Must live within 20 miles of the site you will be assigned (exceptions can be made under certain circumstances)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
1st shift: 0600-1400
2nd shift: 1400-2200
3rd shift: 2200-0600
Weekends and Overtime available
Additional information and benefits available after 90 days
Medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO and 401K
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 3