We at Genesis Security strive to provide our clients with the highest quality professional security in the industry .
Job Skills / Requirements
Starting pay up to $18/hour. We provide all your uniform and equipment needs.
Maintain safe and secure environment for site visitors, members and the general public by patrolling and monitoring premises and personal.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Determine identity and business of visitors, tenants, and base personnel
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Walk, stand, run and climb over prolonged periods of time
- Perform and utilize personal defense tactics
- Operate telephone and radio communications equipment
- Give direction and instructions telephonically to the public, members, and visitors
- Recognize dangerous conditions about building and ground and report/respond in accordance with applicable SOPs
- Summon telephonically emergency fire/ambulance/medical assistance when necessary
- Competent in the handling and use of firearms
- Prepare clear, concise, complete written reports
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities: interviewing witnesses
- Must be able to solve problems and de-escalate situation in a non – confrontational manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain organization and stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
Requirements (be ready to provide valid proof):
- Driver’s license
- Highschool diploma/GED
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- CPR Certified
Just two simple steps:
- Complete the application by visiting our website at genesissecuity.biz
- Give us a call and we will get you set up for an interview.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 7