Janitorial Area Manager - $40-50k
Cleveland, OH, United States of America
Summit Building Services is looking for an experienced area manager to grow with our team.
- Perform customer service duties, and handle all client requests or complaints in a timely manner. Follow up to ensure satisfaction
- Supervise, train, motivate, and develop team members
- Work with the HR department to ensure all jobs are properly staffed and trained
- Arrange for coverage in the event of an employee absence
- Disciplinary action and/ or termination of employees when necessary
- Perform regular inspections of buildings to ensure that specifications are being met
- Correct deficiencies in buildings whenever necessary
- Maintain budgetary compliance at all accounts, specifically with labor hours/ supplies /
- Oversee scheduling and payroll for all employees working in your accounts
- Scheduling of special project work when requested or needed
- Ensure that all janitorial equipment is in good working condition and well maintained.
- Track and maintain supply inventory
- Ensure building safety and security for employees
You must have reliable transportation to get to and from work and be able to pass drug test and background check.
If you can pledge to keep our company ideals of character, competence and caring in mind while at work, then apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position
2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1