Cleveland, OH, United States of America
Summit Building Services is looking for an experienced cleaning manager to grow with our team.
We are a local janitorial company that services a number of buildings throughout Northeast Ohio.
Job Skills / Requirements
Job Responsibilities include:
- Perform customer service duties, and handle all client requests or complaints in a timely manner. Follow up to ensure satisfaction
- Supervise, train, motivate, and develop team members
- Work with the HR department to ensure all jobs are properly staffed and trained
- Arrange for coverage in the event of an employee absence
- Disciplinary action and/ or termination of employees when necessary
- Perform regular inspections of buildings to ensure that specifications are being met
- Correct deficiencies in buildings whenever necessary
- Maintain budgetary compliance at all accounts, specifically with labor hours/ supplies /
- Oversee scheduling and payroll for all employees working in your accounts
- Scheduling of special project work when requested or needed
- Ensure that all janitorial equipment is in good working condition and well maintained.
- Track and maintain supply inventory
- Ensure building safety and security for employees
You must have reliable transportation to get to and from work and be able to a pass drug test and background check.
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position
2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1