Guardteck is a BC owned and operated security firm providing professional security services throughout Western Canada. Founded over 10 years ago on the values of hard work, loyal clients and a strong team, Guardteck continues to grow and exceed client expectations with a "Safety Through Customer Service Excellence" approach to security services. Our strength as a company is built upon the investment in our staff, and as we grow, our staff grows with us. Come be a part of our team and grow with us. #securitywithperks
Enjoy access to employee perks that are geared to show our employees that we value their service and are continually looking for new ways to improve your experience with the company.
Guardteck Security has immediate full-time and part-time security positions open in Victoria!
Experience and Security Licence IS NOT REQUIRED - Guardteck will provide these for our employees
We are looking for friendly and outgoing team members who demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, the ability to maintain self-control and make quick decisions during emergency situations.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Able to do foot patrol and stand for long periods of time
- Strong physical presence
- Top-notch customer service, with previous experience, considered a strong asset
- Able to complete high-quality reports
- Professional approach to role; acting in a disciplined, honest and ethical manner
- Comfortable working alone or with a diverse team
- Must be able to follow procedure and set routines effectively
- Strong observation and communication skills
- Flexible availability (afternoon & weekend shifts)
- Must be ready to meet new people and have a great time at work
- Class 5 driver's license is an asset but is not mandatory
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift.