Guardteck is a BC owned and operated security firm providing professional security services throughout Western Canada. Founded over 10 years ago on the values of hard work, loyal clients and a strong team, Guardteck continues to grow and exceed client expectations with a "Safety Through Customer Service Excellence" approach to security services. Our strength as a company is built upon the investment in our staff, and as we grow, our staff grows with us. Come be a part of our team and grow with us. #securitywithperks
Enjoy access to employee perks that are geared to show our employees that we value their service and are continually looking for new ways to improve your experience with the company.
Guardteck is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, indigenous status or age.
Job Skills / Requirements
Guardteck Security is hiring an experienced security personnel for part-time security position in North Vancouver, BC.
Details: 3-4 shifts per week. Day time hours.
- Valid British Columbia security license
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Able to do foot patrol and stand for long periods of time
- Strong physical presence
- Top-notch customer service, with previous experience, considered a strong asset
- Able to complete high-quality reports
- Professional approach to role; acting in a disciplined, honest and ethical manner
- Comfortable working alone or with a diverse team
- Must be able to follow procedure and set routines effectively
- Strong observation and communication skills
- Flexible availability (afternoon & weekend shifts)
- Must be ready to meet new people and have a great time at work
- Class 5 driver's license is an asset but is not mandatory
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift.