Guardteck is a BC owned and operated security firm providing professional security services throughout Western Canada. Founded over 10 years ago on the values of hard work, loyal clients and a strong team, Guardteck continues to grow and exceed client expectations with a "Safety Through Customer Service Excellence" approach to security services. Our strength as a company is built upon the investment in our staff, and as we grow, our staff grows with us. Come be a part of our team and grow with us. #securitywithperks
Enjoy access to employee perks that are geared to show our employees that we value their service and are continually looking for new ways to improve your experience with the company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you an experienced security officer and are looking to take your security career to the next level? We are looking for a career minded security professional to join us in Victoria, BC. Guardteck will also pay for your AST training! Along with additional training courses for all employees.
Extended Health Benefits are offered for eligible full-time employees. This includes Dental & Vision coverage.
- Valid BC Security License
- Valid OFA level 1 Certificate or standard first aid
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Able to do foot patrol and stand for most of the shifts
- Previous experience with in-person customer service is a strong asset
- Experience with writing clear and concise reports
- Experiene with working with a team or alone
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Flexible availability (including afternoon & weekend shifts)
If you are ready to meet new people and have a great time at work, send us your resume today!
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
This is a Full-Time position
Relocation is negotiable