Kandor Management Corporation is a full-service facilities management firm that provides professional facility services throughout Western Canada. From office buildings to major shopping centres to residences and schools, our team is at the forefront of the industry.
Founded on the values of hard work, loyal clients and a strong team, we continue to grow and exceed client expectations. With over 750 employees, we focus on cultivating the right talent for the right job. The strength and culture of our company is built upon the investment in our staff, and as we grow, our staff grows as well. Be a part of our team and let’s grow together.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you outgoing, fun-loving and positive? Do you love helping people?
Kandor Management Corporation is hiring a Casual/On-Call Guest Services Representative for The Bay Centre in Victoria.
Being in the heart of Downtown Victoria, you will deliver an authentic, engaging experience for visitors to Victoria as well as the local community every day.
What you will get:
- $17-$18 per hour
- Teamwork environment
- Training and career advancement opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Welcome and assist guests at the Guest Services Desk inside the shopping centre while promoting the Bay Centre experience.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Selling the Bay Centre by actively promoting retailer product or service offerings
- Execute the Centre’s gift card program including selling, assisting guests and retailers with gift card transactions, handling cash, credit payments, reconciling receipts and inventory;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers
- Promptly answering inquiries in person, by live web chat, text, and phone
- Liaising with other departments on behalf of our internal clients
- Assisting the marketing team with execution of promotions, sales incentives, seasonal campaigns, and on-site activations relating to Guest Services.
What you should have:
- Two (2) years of customer service experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Comfortable engaging with the public and an excellent team player
- The ability to think on one's feet and provide solutions to real-time questions and issues
- A strong understanding of the Bay Centre and the Greater Victoria Region is an asset
- Experience with MS Office.
This is a Part-Time position