Guardteck Security is a BC owned and operated security firm providing professional security services throughout Western Canada. Founded over 15 years ago on the belief that “Everything and Everyone Matters”, Guardteck has become an employer of choice for security professionals with a focus on building people and teams. Our "Safety Through Customer Service Excellence" approach to providing security services has driven our success in the industry. Our strength as a company is built upon the investment in our staff and their growth as professionals. Come be a part of our team and grow with us.
Enjoy access to training and work opportunities in the many sectors Guardteck services as well as employee perks that show our employees that we value their service and are continually looking for new ways to improve your experience with the company.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are hiring for a part-time Overnight Security Guard for a shopping centre in North Vancouver.
What you will get:
- Flexible Schedule
- Easy access to manager at all times
- Training and career advancement opportunities
Shift Details: Saturday and Sunday nights and the hours are between 2300 - 0700
Wage: $ 17 - $17.50 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Patrolling inside and outside of the shopping centre
- Inspecting all lock ups
- Inspecting all parking lots for unauthorized overnight parking
- Monitoring CCTV
- Partly unlocking the mall in the morning
What you should have:
- A valid BC Security License
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- ability to maintain self-control and make quick decisions during emergency situations
If you are interested in joining Guardteck Security, submit your application with your resume today!
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.