Job Skills / Requirements
Guardteck is a BC owned and operated security firm providing professional security services throughout Western Canada. Founded over 10 years ago on the values of hard work, loyal clients and a strong team, Guardteck continues to grow and exceed client expectations with a "Safety Through Customer Service Excellence" approach to security services. Our strength as a company is built upon the investment in our staff, and as we grow, our staff grows with us. Come be a part of our team and grow with us. #securitywithperks
Enjoy access to employee perks that are geared to show our employees that we value their service and are continually looking for new ways to improve your experience with the company.
Guardteck Security is looking for friendly, outgoing and experienced security personnel for full-time and part-time security positions at sites around the Lower Mainland.
Shifts: Mornings, afternoons and graveyards.
Hourly Rate: $ 17.00 - $ 20.00
Successful candidates will demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain self-control and make quick decisions during emergency situations.
- Valid British Columbia security license
- Must be familiar with handling vagrants and intoxicated persons
- Must be confident in verbal conflict de-escalation
- AST Recommended
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
- Able to complete high-quality reports
- Top-notch customer service, with previous experience, considered a strong asset
- Professional approach to role; acting in a disciplined, honest and ethical manner
- Able to patrol and stand for long periods of time
- Comfortable working alone or with a diverse team
- Must be able to follow procedures and set routines effectively
- Strong observation and communication skills
- Flexible availability (afternoon & weekend shifts)
- Must be ready to meet new people and have a great time at work
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Class 5 driver's license is an asset but is not mandatory
Certification Requirements (Any)
British Columbia Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical & Dental Benefits (Full time)
- Easy access to manager at all times
- Training and career advancement opportunities
If you are interested in joining Guardteck Security, submit your application with your resume today!
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift.