Fitch Security Integration Inc./Guardteck Advanced Technology, Canadian owned and operated, has served its clientele for more than 40 years, designing, installing, and servicing the most reliable and technologically advanced end-to-end electronic security systems available on the market, covering all sectors of commerce and industry.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are always looking for excellent people – for employees that excel in what they do. If you are an experienced Service Technician looking for a career with an employer who cares about you and your future, if you have capabilities in all aspects of access control, CCTV, intercom and security systems, and are capable of mentoring others working with you - let’s connect and have a future together!
Why you’ll love working at Fitch/GAT:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, mentoring and collaborative work enviornment
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided vehicle and uniforms
What you’ll be doing:
- Service a wide range of products
- Products and systems that are currently supported and ones that are EOL
- Perform software disaster recoveries
- Provide Technical support to end user and other field staff
- Servicing of intrusion systems
- Servicing of access control systems
- Servicing of ULC fire monitoring systems
- Servicing of Intercom and duress systems
- Fluently provide documentation required by Management team.
- Setting up Dynamic DNS, LAN, WAN, DHCP, TCP/IP Networks
- Configuring network routers including firewall rules and port forwarding
- Design and program network devices
- Install server/client software
- Update security patches on specific platforms.
- Update firmware in network devices
- Windows upgrades
- Repair computer hardware and software
- Software recoveries
- Software upgrades and conversions
- ULC inspection of fire monitoring equipment
- UCL inspections of monitored intrusion equipment
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Having the following Training Certificates is an asset:
- C-Cure 9000
- Genetec Security Center
- Avigilon ACC and ACM
- Bosch Security – Intrusion
- Keyscan Aurora
- Kantech Corporate/Global
- March Networks
- Boom/Scissor Lift
- Working at Heights
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of installation of CCTV, Card Access, Intercom and Intrusion systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot software and hardware issues.
- Multitasking – Managing multiple ongoing service jobs at the same time.
- Knowledge of Excel to import/export data
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass Government Security Clearances and Criminal Background Checks
If you are ready to become a part of us and grow together, submit your application with your resume today!
This is a Full-Time position