Job Skills / Requirements
uardteck Security is a Western Canadian-based security company that has been providing professional security services to the Province of Alberta for the last eight years. Our difference is our commitment to our people – we offer the highest wages in Edmonton with the best training programs. Our focus is exclusively on servicing high-profile commercial retail and office facilities. We service over 10 million square feet in Alberta, so if you desire to work in a professional environment with unequalled opportunities for training and advancement, Guardteck is your employer of choice.
Guardteck Security also provides security services to the largest concerts, festivals, live music venues and VIP events.
If you are looking for professional development and training opportunities, look no further! Our superior training programs will prepare you for the variety of situations likely to encounter, making this position ideal for those looking to advance to a career in law enforcement. If you like people and delivering customer service, this job is also for you! We are a community-first company, that goes above and beyond to satisfy our customers and our teams. Above all, we keep our word, because integrity is very important to our team. Guardteck offers excellent benefits in addition to the highest wages in Edmonton.
Wage: From $19.50
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a dynamic team of security professionals
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors of the property, always maintaining a professional image
- Patrols of the grounds and property
- Be attentive to safety issues, security breaches, and situations requiring attention
- Emergency response to fire alarms, medical emergencies, and other urgent situations as required
- Document incidents using the appropriate software when applicable
- Perform crowd control during high-profile events, when applicable
- Handle Lost & Found items when applicable
- Currently hold a valid Alberta Security license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong observational skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to walk or stand for lengthy durations
- Commitment to professional development and training
- MOAB, PPCT, First Aid.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Alberta Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
This is a Full-Time position