Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in Civilian Law Enforcement, the United States Military, or a minimum of 2 years in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our Clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle Security Officers are held to high professional standards of service to our Clients and are well suited for our Clients’ organizations.
The Branch Manager will manage and direct all operational, financial, administrative, client relations and staff activities while overseeing a large, growing P&L. The individual will build and retain profitable business growth. This also includes leading the delivery of services through a team of managers: Single Site Account and/or Field Supervisor(s) and collaborating with Support Staff as appropriate to the Branch (HR, trainer, administrative assistant, support manager, etc.).
• Ensure delivery of world class customer service to all clients while managing client relations, new job startups/transitions of new accounts, and employee relations.
• Manage day to day operations of the branch, coaching, developing, and guiding the branch team to perform efficiently and effectively.
• Implement and monitor ongoing compliance with all company-wide programs such as licensing, investigations (employee and Branch liability/auto), employee benefit programs, office procedures, vehicle patrol policies, employee coaching/discipline.
• Responsible for branch profitability, overseeing control of all financial impacts to the branch, including daily and weekly unbilled overtime and training expenses.
• Assist in planning on both a short-term and long-term basis, for future operational growth and expansion.
• Direct and administer the core security operation of the branch, providing guidance and support on all operational issues related to client relations (payroll and billing resolution, recruiting and hiring, service issues, etc.).
• Responsible for Fire/Life Safety issues at all client locations, and direct the implementation of such programs, utilizing corporate resources where applicable
• Oversee and manage operational, financial functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling, recruiting, training, etc. for the Branch.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess:
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in the contract security industry as a Branch Manager or Operations Manager
In addition, we require the following skills:
Proficiencies: integrity, problem solving, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, team building and unwavering commitment to deliver the best service in the industry.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the CEO
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1