Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in Civilian Law Enforcement, the United States Military, or a minimum of 2 years in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our Clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle Security Officers are held to high professional standards of service to our Clients and are well suited for our Clients’ organizations.
Job Skills / Requirements
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional with a background that includes front-line supervision in security, corrections, or the military. In addition to exemplifying Pinnacle’s values (Professionalism, Respect, Accountability, and Service) qualified candidates must also meet the following criteria:
The candidate must have demonstrable decision-making skills, personnel management skills, a working knowledge of Pinnacle’s policies and procedures, and a working knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations governing contract security services.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Field Supervisor shall serve as the liaison between Pinnacle’s management team and the employees in the field. The field supervisor shall be required to complete all assignments and/or directives as issued by any member of Pinnacle’s management team in a prompt and efficient manner.
The field supervisor shall ensure that Pinnacle’s management team is made aware of any issues or concerns brought to his/her attention during any conversation/meeting with a subordinate employee or Client/Client’s designee.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all duties of a Security Officer or Supervisor as needed.
- Perform and document site inspections to evaluate Security Officers for attentiveness, compliance, and uniform and appearance as well as report and correct deficiencies.
- Report and address any questions or concerns brought to his/her attention by the Client site manager.
- Assure the filling of open shifts by making phone calls and/or assuming an open post until such time as coverage can be arranged.
- Training of new hires or newly placed employees at a job site.
- Vehicle maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist with Investigations of incidents as directed by Operations Manager.
- Brief the Operations Manager on any notable or unusual occurrences during your shift.
- Ensure Security Officers provide high-quality protective services for Pinnacle’s clients.
- These roles and responsibilities are subject to change at any given point without notice.
The Field Supervisor will be required to perform the duties of an Armed or Unarmed Security Officer and Supervisor operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the State in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our Clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Registered Security Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will be eligible to participate in the benefits plans offered by the Company to its employees, under the terms and conditions of those plans.
All candidates must have verifiable, supervisory experience in security, corrections, or the military of at least 2 years. In addition to supervisory experience, candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of general experience within security, corrections, or the military.
Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Check
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
Must be able to get certified by the state (LSBPSE) to carry a weapon on duty
Those claiming military experience or active duty status must provide, whichever applicable:
- DD214 indicating honorable discharge and four (4) or more years of service
- OR a Current Military ID
Those claiming active or former law enforcement status must provide, whichever applicable:
- a Training certificate from a State recognized Corrections Training Facility
- OR a Current commission card
Those claiming security experience must provide;
- evidence of four or more years of verifiable continual security experience
- AND documentation of current and valid State recognized licensing and training.
Meet minimum physical agility requirements for the position, which include the ability to perform normal or emergency duties requiring physical exertion such as walking, running, driving and standing for extended periods of time
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must present a professional appearance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, coupled with proper behavior and demeanor
- Ability to work in either a team-oriented or solo environment
- Ability to work rotating shift work (24/7) schedules
- Ability to use sound judgement and use discretion
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
It is important for the individual to forward recommendations from responsible individuals concerning their character, ethics, and professionalism.
After 90 Days of Employment:
- $10,000.00 Company Paid Term Life Policy
- $10,000.00 Accidental Death & Dismemberment**
Other Offered Benefits
- MEC Plans
- Life Insurance: Term or Whole Life
- Accident and Critical Illness
- Short Term Disability
- Dental and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.