Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in Civilian Law Enforcement, the United States Military, or a minimum of 2 years in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our Clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle Security Officers are held to high professional standards of service to our Clients and are well suited for our Clients’ organizations.
Job Skills / Requirements
Does this describe YOU?:
Team-Player, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Look The Part
Then, you'll be a great addition to the PINNACLE TEAM!
Position Description: Armed Security Officer
Vaccination is required.
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking highly motivated individuals with backgrounds in Corrections, the United States Military, or the security industry. We are looking to fill a number of positions with qualified, well trained Security Officers for a group of select Clients. In addition to their security training, qualified candidates must also meet at least one of the following requirements:
United States Military – active or former, with former having no less than an honorable discharge.
Corrections – active or former, with documentation evidencing State recognized training.
Security – able to provide documentation evidencing current and valid licensing and training.
Each officer will be required to perform the duties of an armed security officer operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the State in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our Clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
Position Detail: Armed Security Officer
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will be eligible to participate in the benefits plans offered by the Company to its employees, under the terms and conditions of those plans.
Those claiming military experience or active duty status must provide, whichever applicable:
- DD214 indicating honorable discharge and four (4) or more years of service
- OR a Current Military ID
Those claiming active or former law enforcement status must provide, whichever applicable:
- a Training certificate from a State recognized Corrections Training Facility
- OR a Current commission card
Those claiming security experience must provide;
- evidence of two or more years of verifiable continual security experience
- AND documentation of current and valid State recognized licensing and training.
Meet minimum physical agility requirements for the position, which include the ability to perform normal or emergency duties requiring physical exertion such as walking, running, driving and standing for extended periods of time
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must present a professional appearance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, coupled with proper behavior and demeanor
- Ability to work in either a team-oriented or solo environment
- Ability to work rotating shift work (24/7) schedules
- Ability to use sound judgement and use discretion
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
Depending on nature of assignment:
- Conduct mobile or foot patrols of an assigned area
- Complete accurate and detailed reports utilizing a web-based reporting system
- Access and egress control
- Search of persons, containers, or vehicles
- Perform other duties as requested or required
It is important for the individual to forward recommendations from responsible individuals concerning their character, ethics, and professionalism.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Registered Security Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
After 90 Days of Employment:
- $10,000.00 Company Paid Term Life Policy
- $10,000.00 Accidental Death & Dismemberment**
Other Offered Benefits
- MEC Plans
- Life Insurance: Term or Whole Life
- Accident and Critical Illness
- Short Term Disability
- Dental abd Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.