Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in Civilian Law Enforcement, the United States Military, or a minimum of 2 years in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our Clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle Security Officers are held to high professional standards of service to our Clients and are well suited for our Clients’ organizations.
Job Skills / Requirements
Position Description: Military Veterans Wanted for Security Officer Positions
Accepting all military MOS's
$500 Sign-On Bonus (See details below)
Full Time or Part Time
Day, Evening, & Overnight Shifts Available
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking highly motivated individuals with backgrounds in Corrections and the United States Military. We are looking to fill a number of positions with qualified, well trained military and law enforcement officers. Qualified candidates must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- United States Military – active or former, with former having no less than an honorable discharge
- Corrections – active or former, with documentation evidencing State recognized training
Each officer will be required to perform the duties of a security officer operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the State in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our Clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
Depending on nature of assignment:
- Conduct mobile or foot patrols of an assigned area
- Complete accurate and detailed reports utilizing a web-based reporting system
- Access and egress control
- Search of persons, containers, or vehicles
- Perform other duties as requested or required
- Those claiming military experience or active duty status must provide, whichever applicable; a DD214 indicating an honorable discharge OR current Military ID
- Those claiming active or former Corrections status must provide, whichever applicable; a Training certificate from a State recognized Corrections Training Facility, or a current commission card.
Additional Information / Benefits
$500 Sign-On Bonus to Military Veterans:
$250 paid out after the first 90 days of employment; Remaining $250 paid out after 180 days of employment.
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.