Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in civilian law enforcement, the United States military, or a minimum of one (1) consecutive year in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle security officers are held to high professional standards of service to our clients and are well-suited for our clients’ organizations.
Job Skills / Requirements
Experienced Field Supervisor
Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) & Criminal Background Check.
Must own personal weapon meeting State Board requirements.
$16 - $17/Hr depending on experience
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking highly motivated and experienced professionals with a background that includes front-line supervision in security, law enforcement, corrections, or the military. In addition to exemplifying Pinnacle’s values (Professionalism, Respect, Accountability, and Service), qualified candidates must also meet the following criteria:
The candidate must have demonstrable decision-making skills, personnel management skills, a working knowledge of Pinnacle’s policies and procedures, and a working knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations governing contract security services.
All candidates must have verifiable supervisory experience in security, corrections, or the military of at least two (2) years. In addition to supervisory experience, candidates must have a minimum of four (4) years of general experience within security, corrections, or the military.
Those claiming military experience or active duty status must provide, whichever applicable:
- DD214 indicating honorable discharge and four (4) or more years of service
- A current military ID
Those claiming active or former law enforcement status must provide, whichever applicable:
- Training certificate from a state-recognized corrections training facility
- A current commission card
Those claiming security experience must provide;
- Evidence of four (4) or more years of verifiable continual security experience
- Documentation of current and valid state-recognized licensing and training
Meet minimum physical agility requirements for the position, which include the ability to perform normal or emergency duties requiring physical exertion such as walking, running, driving and standing for extended periods of time
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must present a professional appearance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, coupled with proper behavior and demeanor
- Ability to work in either a team-oriented or solo environment
- Ability to work rotating shift work (24/7) schedules
- Ability to use sound judgment and use discretion
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
Areas of Responsibility:
Field Supervisors shall serve as the liaison between Pinnacle’s management team and the employees in the field. Supervisors shall be required to complete all assignments and/or directives as issued by any member of Pinnacle’s management team in a prompt and efficient manner.
Field Supervisors shall ensure that Pinnacle’s management team is made aware of any issues or concerns brought to their attention during any conversation/meeting with a subordinate employee or clients' designee.
Duties May Include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all duties of a security officer as needed
- Perform and document site inspections to evaluate security officers for attentiveness, compliance, and uniform and appearance as well as report and correct deficiencies
- Report and address any questions or concerns brought to their attention by the client site manager
- Assure the filling of open shifts by making phone calls and/or assuming an open post until such time as coverage can be arranged
- Training of new hires or newly placed employees at a job site
- Vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Assist with investigations of incidents as directed by Operations Manager
- Brief the Operations Manager on any notable or unusual occurrences during your shift
- Ensure security officers provide high-quality protective services for Pinnacle’s clients
- These roles and responsibilities are subject to change at any given point without notice
Field Supervisors will be required to perform the duties of an armed or unarmed security officer operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
It is important for the individual to forward recommendations from responsible individuals concerning their character, ethics, and professionalism.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Registered Security Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will be eligible to participate in the benefits plans offered by the company to its employees, under the terms and conditions of those plans.
After 90 Days of Employment:
- $10,000.00 Company Paid Term Life Policy
- $10,000.00 Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Other Offered Benefits:
- MEC Plans
- Life Insurance: Term or Whole Life
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Short Term Disability
- Dental & Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.