Pinnacle Security & Investigation Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
Our front-line security force is comprised of personnel with experience in civilian law enforcement, the United States military, or a minimum of one (1) consecutive year in the private security industry. We provide an ongoing training program to enhance the abilities of our front-line security force resulting in added value to our clients. We ensure that all Pinnacle security officers are held to high professional standards of service to our clients and are well suited for our clients’ organizations.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Current or Retired P.O.S.T.-Certified Basic Law Enforcement Peace Officer OR Military Police Officer.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check.
- Must own personal weapon meeting State Board requirements.
Starting Pay - $17/HR
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking highly motivated professionals with a background in Law Enforcement.
Each officer will be required to perform the duties of a security officer operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
Depending on nature of assignment:
- Conduct mobile or foot patrols of an assigned area
- Complete accurate and detailed reports utilizing a web-based reporting system
- Access and egress control
- Search of persons, containers, or vehicles
- Perform other duties as requested or required
- Must provide a Law Enforcement certification card issued by the Peace Officer Standards & Training Council OR documentation of military service (DD214, Miltary ID, etc)
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to obtain LSBPSE Security Officer Registration
Certification Requirements (All)
POST Certification Basic Law Enforcement Peace Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical/Health Plan
- LegalShield ID Protection
- Pet Discount Program
- Company-Paid Term Life
- Company-Paid Accident
- Dental & Vision
- Hospital Confinement
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.