Pinnacle Security Inc. is a premier provider of physical security services for corporations, private businesses, and government agencies across the Gulf South.
We are Breaking the Stereotypes of the Security Industry by identifying and developing professional Security Officers for our clients. Do you have Law Enforcement experience and are looking for something different than the old "Security Guard" companies of the past? Do ou enjoy providing great customer service and interacting with the citizens in the community you serve?
If you feel you can live our company Core Values of
Team Player, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Look the Part of a Professional
Then come join our dynamic team of security professionals!
Job Skills / Requirements
$16 - $20 Hour
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are current Military or Veteran with Honorable Discharge
- Are current or Retired Patrol Police Officer or Military Police
- Have a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Have a personal weapon meeting State Board requirements
- Have P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Certification (highly desired)
Pinnacle Security is currently seeking highly motivated professionals with a background in Law Enforcement and Military Police experience to primarily provid Armed Security Patrols.
Each officer will be required to perform the duties of a security officer operating in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state in which services are performed, within the guidelines of our clients, and within the policies of Pinnacle Security.
Depending on nature of assignment:
- Conduct mobile or foot patrols of an assigned area
- Complete accurate and detailed reports utilizing a web-based reporting system
- Access and egress control
- Search of persons, containers, or vehicles
- Perform other duties as requested or required
- Must provide documentation of law enforcement OR military service (DD214, Miltary ID, Commission card, POST certification, etc)
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to obtain LSBPSE Security Officer Registration
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical/Health Plan
- LegalShield ID Protection
- Pet Discount Program
- Company-Paid Term Life
- Company-Paid Accident
- Dental & Vision
- Hospital Confinement
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.