MHJH Properties LLC
Job Skills / Requirements
Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MON - FRI 9AM TO 5PM
Property Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Motivation for sales
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Internal communications
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales
- 1-3 years’ management experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Rentec Software
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 9am-5pm M-F.
Relocation is not required and travel is required frequently