We are seeking a full-time Janitorial Supplies Sales Representative to join our team! The Janitorial Supplies Sales Representative is a dynamic individual who is eager to promote and sell janitorial supplies through good customer service and effective sales techniques.
This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer's needs and expectations are met. A successful candidate must be able to complete and possess the following:
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to potential leads.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Researching customer’s individual or business purchase needs. Resolves customer complaints and queries.
- Makes recommendations for the customer.
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates. Travels by car for prospective customers and develops clientele. Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Quotes prices and credit terms for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Works with Customer Service Representative(s) to ensure the customer understands the ordering process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts. Investigates and resolves customer issues.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong understanding of Customer and market dynamics and requirements, with demonstrated ability to expand existing Customer relationships as well as develop new ones.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree (Not Required) 1-3 years of sales experience preferably with janitorial and cleaning products.1+ year of outside sales experience. Must have a valid driver license. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Preferred Skills Customer service and people skills. Phone, email, and chat communication skills. Prospecting skills. Territory management aptitude. Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills. Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums. Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale. Motivation skills and a positive attitude. Outstanding customer service and communication skills. Physical Requirements Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Ability to pull, stand, crouch, reach and bend for periods of time. Ability to transport equipment parts and boxes to and from customers' business locations. Compensation for this position is commission base only-percentage earned through commissions
Job Skills / Requirements
We looking to add a Sales Representative to our team. The Sales Representative will revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products. There is a wide range of duties in this position, including but not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Adhere to the company culture, core values and core focus
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1