If you are looking for a position in the cleaning industry with a company that cares about your success, apply with Summit Service Group, Inc. today! Our commercial janitorial accounts are mainly evening and nights with a few in the daytime. We work hard to create satisfying and safe work environments throughout all of these accounts. Some of the commercial janitorial positions we offer are particularly satisfying to those who like to work as a team, are detail oriented, proactive, friendly, value physical exercise and take pride in their work. Although we prefer applicants that have some cleaning experience, we provide training so that you can take pride in the quality of service you are giving to customers.
Apply online today! Applications are also accepted at the Lakewood office Monday through Friday between 10 am and 5pm.
Questions: 720-457-9014 (Denver Metro Area)
Job Skills / Requirements
5 Days in a row to be determined at interview, all schedules include weekends. Applicants must be available to work weekends.
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- 7 PM to 3:30 AM
Meals provided, free slip resistant safety uniform shoes, free parking, paid sick time, referral bonus program.
Location: Near Denver Airport: Harry B Combs Parkway and 75th Circle
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour, pay increase at 60 days.
- follows diagram for accurate packing of products
- maintains beverage inventory
- place dirty equipment in appropriate machine or container
- break down boxes
- spot check and clean
- sweeping, mopping
- taking out trash
- cleaning restrooms, breakrooms
- work is primarily indoors in a manufacturing environment
- this list is not meant to be all inclusive of job duties. Training will be provided on the job site.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- have strong attention to detail;
- be able to lift at least 50 pounds;
- be flexible with responsibilities at workplace;
- be able to follow written and/or verbal directions well;
- be capable of working in a fast past environment with multiple interruptions;
- spend the majority of your shift walking, twisting, bending, pushing, pulling, kneeling, etc.
- commercial cleaning experience is a plus.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Paid Sick Days
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position Multiple Positions Available! All positions include weekends. 5 days per week..