Our mission is to provide best in class security officer solutions with highly trained security officers that are supported by a fully engaged leadership team.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 11pm - 7am (40 hours)
Compensation is $16.00 per hour
Answer or respond to alarms and investigate related disturbances.
- Monitor entrance and departure of employees, guests and visitors, to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Request (using radio and/or other communication device) dispatch of police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, guests, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer questions to provide information during non-business hours or when assisting night auditor.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or noise violations
- Be Friendly when approaching undesirables or others that may want to trespass. Inform all potential trespassers that there is a no trespass and loitering policy
Must have a valid CA Guard Card
CA Guard Card
We offer Health Benefits - Medical, Dental and more
Progressive learning and career advancement
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1