Our mission is to provide best in class security officer solutions with highly trained security officers that are supported by a fully engaged leadership team.
Schedule: Weekends (Sat/Sun) 8am - 4pm and 4pm -12am
Compensation is $18.00 per hour
Responsible for performing security services as defined in site-specific Post Orders and as directed by Security Management. Unique property with an apartment complex and a medical building. Must monitor both properties. Will conduct interior and exterior patrols; may also be required to perform lockups/unlocks.
Essential Job Function:
- Maintain High Visibility
- Grant access as needed in the event of an emergency
- Verify after hours personnel (if any)
- Other duties as assigned
- Answer or respond to alarms (on site) as dispatched and investigate related disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Request (using radio and/or other communication device) dispatch of police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer questions to provide information during non-business hours or when Client site is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations
Must have a valid CA Guard Card
CA Guard Card
Progressive learning and career advancement
A friendly locally owned and managed company
Benefits: Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 2