Our Company proudly provides professional cleaning services to many Fortune 500 companies and locally owned small businesses. We take pride in our diverse customer base and our commitment to delivering the same high-quality cleaning services and attention to detail to each and every one of our customers.
We provide you with the training and tools you need to be successful and proud of what you do. This includes initial training for new hires and ongoing training for team members in new cleaning methods, certifications, and technology, giving you the opportunity to progress your career within the company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Cleaning technicians will clean and stock restrooms, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, trash, and other tasks related with general cleaning.
Essential Job Functions (including but not limited to) :
- Clean and stock restrooms, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, trash, and other tasks related with general cleaning.
- Identify and communicate potential safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemicals cleaners and power equipment.
- Spray buff resilient tile.
- Shampoo carpeting.
Essential Job Skills/Requirements:
A minimum of 1 year of experience in commercial cleaning or maintenance
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Must be detailed oriented, friendly and professional.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, hear, use hands to handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Additional Information / Benefits
The Company an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This is a Part-Time position 2nd Shift.