Our Company proudly provides professional cleaning services to many Fortune 500 companies and locally owned small businesses. We take pride in our diverse customer base and our commitment to delivering the same high-quality cleaning services and attention to detail to each and every one of our customers.
We provide you with the training and tools you need to be successful and proud of what you do. This includes initial training for new hires and ongoing training for team members in new cleaning methods, certifications, and technology, giving you the opportunity to progress your career within the company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Job Description & Available Shifts:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and disinfect equipment
- Replenish supplies in restrooms
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hanging, baseboards, etc.
- Identify and communicate potential safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemicals cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Spray buff all resilient tile
- Shampoo all carpeting
Skills and competencies:
- Detailed oriented - pays attention to details with extra attention to any special request.
- Friendly and professional- able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.
- Self started- able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Education, Certifications and/or Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required
- Work environment Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects up to 30 pounds, repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, hear, use hands to handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Additional Information / Benefits
The Company an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.