About Star Protection and Patrol:
At Star Protection & Patrol, we pride ourselves on being the most dependable and reliable. That is what we look for in our prospective employees, and that is what we recognize and reward in our active employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are seeking a Security Guards to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risk to staff and patrons.
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious activities to local authorities.
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors crowds.
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
- Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until law enforcement arrives.
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome parties off the premises.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Security guard training certification preferred.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Physically able to capture and detain individuals if necessary.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits we provide:
- Direct Deposit
- Special Bonuses / Incentives
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Uniform Cleaning Allowance
- License Fee Assistance
- State Training, where applicable
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
Veteran Increased Participation:
We believe our United States Military personnel have proven themselves to be among the “Most Dependable and Reliable.”
Therefore, active United States Military in GOOD STANDING or Veterans with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE will be given the following:
- Priority hiring
- Placement at a post that best suits their personal strengths
- Time off to fulfill any ongoing military commitments
- Direct access to the District Captain
Star Protection & Patrol, recognizes the sacrifices the men and women that serve our great country make. We that that supporting our troops also supports the United States of America.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Star Protection & Patrol is committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job-seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application please contact us at HR@starprotectionandpatrol.com This email will assist disabled job-seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
Disclaimer:The STAR Organization hires applicants based solely upon merit and considers a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior satisfactory employment, and employment references as to character and willingness to work. We do not discriminate or on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected status. Furthermore, we do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, and no employee is required to pay dues to any labor organization to join our team. We accept job applications at all times. When openings become available, we reserve the right to first review applications already on file. Applications remain in an active file or one (1) year. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep our hiring personnel informed of his or her availability. Any applicant who falsifies or omits information on the application is disqualified from being hired. If the employee has been hired before falsification or omission is discovered, he or she may be subject to termination.
If you are unable to apply online or have limited internet access, please call our business office at 920 – 527 – 0510 to schedule an in person appointment to complete an application.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.