About Star Protection and Patrol:
Star Protection and Patrol is a family owned company growing rapidly through Wisconsin. At Star Protection & Patrol, we pride ourselves on being the most dependable and reliable. That is what we look for in our prospective employees, and that is what we recognize and reward in our active employees.
Make a difference in your community while working a position you will love! Star Protection and Patrol is looking for individuals to join out team of Security Officer sin the Madison area
Job Skills / Requirements
First Shift Security Officer Duties/Responsibilities:
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious activities to local authorities.
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors crowds.
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome parties off the premises.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
First Shift Security Officer Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to get a Wisconsin Security License
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Attention to detail
- High customer service skills
Additional Information / Benefits
First Shift Security Officer Benefits:
- Direct Deposit
- Special Bonuses / Incentives
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- License Fee Assistance
- State Training, where applicable
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
Veteran Increased Participation:
We believe our United States Military personnel have proven themselves to be among the “Most Dependable and Reliable.”
Therefore, active United States Military in GOOD STANDING or Veterans with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE will be given the following:
- Priority hiring
- Placement at a post that best suits their personal strengths
- Time off to fulfill any ongoing military commitments
- Direct access to the District Captain
Star Protection & Patrol, recognizes the sacrifices the men and women that serve our great country make. We that that supporting our troops also supports the United States of America.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.