About Star Protection and Patrol:
At Star Protection & Patrol, we pride ourselves on being the most dependable and reliable. That is what we look for in our prospective employees, and that is what we recognize and reward in our active employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
Star Protection and Patrol will provide you with a rewarding career helping your community.
Star Protection and Patrol is looking to add weekend security officers to our team. With this position you would work anywhere from 8 to 30 hours on the weekend. All shifts available for this.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Provide excellent customer service
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- No previous experiences is needed!
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to get a security license
- Strong attention to detail
- Self Motivated
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits we provide:
- Direct Deposit
- Special Bonuses / Incentives
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- License Fee Assistance
- State Training, where applicable
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
Veteran Increased Participation:
We believe our United States Military personnel have proven themselves to be among the “Most Dependable and Reliable.”
Therefore, active United States Military in GOOD STANDING or Veterans with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE will be given the following:
- Priority hiring
- Placement at a post that best suits their personal strengths
- Time off to fulfill any ongoing military commitments
- Direct access to the District Captain
Star Protection & Patrol, recognizes the sacrifices the men and women that serve our great country make. We that that supporting our troops also supports the United States of America.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability
This is a Full and Part-Time position