Star Protection and Patrol is a family-owned company growing rapidly throughout Wisconsin and is looking to add an Experienced Security Officer to our team. The ideal candidate for this role will be dependable, reliable, and a team player.
Job Skills / Requirements
Experienced Security Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Protect the premises, assests, visitors/residents while maintaining a visible presence
- Prevent illegal and/or inappropriate action through detection, deterrence, observance and reporting
Experienced Security Officer Qualifications:
- Ability to pass a national background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Ability to obtain a security license
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work both independantly as well as in a team setting
Additional Information / Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Bonus/ insentive program
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- License Fee Assistance
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
Veteran Increased Participation:
We believe our United States Military personnel have proven themselves to be among the “Most Dependable and Reliable.”
Therefore, active United States Military in GOOD STANDING or Veterans with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE will be given the following:
- Priority hiring
- Placement at a post that best suits their personal strengths
- Time off to fulfill any ongoing military commitments
- Direct access to the District Captain
Star Protection & Patrol, recognizes the sacrifices the men and women that serve our great country make. We that that supporting our troops also supports the United States of America.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Star Protection & Patrol is committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job-seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application please contact us at HR@starprotectionandpatrol.com This email will assist disabled job-seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability
This is a Full-Time position