About Star Protection and Patrol:
Star Protection and Patrol is a rapidly growing family-owned business looking to add Security Officers to their Madison teams.
Job Skills / Requirements
Looking to find a job making a difference in your community? Apply today and join our team. Star Protection and Patrol is looking to add hard working, dedicated individuals to our Madison team.
Security Officers Job Duties:
- Patrol and monitor assigned areas
- Monitor surveillance cameras, and inspect property
- Contact law enforcement or fire department
- Perform other related duties assigned
- Must be able to get a Wisconsin Security License
- At least 18 years old
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits we provide:
- Direct Deposit
- Special Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- License Fee Assistance
- State Training, where applicable
Veteran Increased Participation:
We believe our United States Military personnel have proven themselves to be among the “Most Dependable and Reliable.”
Therefore, active United States Military in GOOD STANDING or Veterans with an HONORABLE DISCHARGE will be given the following:
- Priority hiring
- Placement at a post that best suits their personal strengths
- Time off to fulfill any ongoing military commitments
- Direct access to the District Captain
Star Protection & Patrol, recognizes the sacrifices the men and women that serve our great country make. We that that supporting our troops also supports the United States of America.
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1