GUARD – DETECT – SECURE
We are a family-owned business that is rapidly growing and we have positions for you.
As the world is changing drastically around us, safety and security are a top priority, allowing you to have a rewarding career while serving your community!
With that being said, working for a family-owned business brings:
A Team Mindset
Workplace and Scheduling Flexibility
Increased Level of Care
Our security officers are:
Job Skills / Requirements
- This position is responsible for the protection and preventive surveillance of the premises, assets, visitors, and residents at client locations while maintaining a high visibility presence and enforcing property regulations outlined by said client
- Often times, we provide the FIRST contact in the safeguarding of the clients, therefore, you must have a high level of customer service, ability to recognize safeguarding concerns, and the ability to identify and report risks
- Security officers will prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions through detection, deterrence, observance, and reporting
- Inspects and adjusts security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Calls police, fire, and EMS in cases of emergency such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Monitors, authorizes, and controls access to buildings while maintaining order and safety of personnel by utilizing CCTV Systems, carrying out regular patrols, and periodic tours of the premise including examining doors, windows, and gates to ensure that they are properly secured
- Maintains appropriate daily logs and reports of events or incidents
Do you also have skills such as:
Additional Information / Benefits
At STAR Protection and Patrol, we provide very competitive wages and benefits such as:
Special and Referral Bonuses
Performance Based Raises
Full Uniforms including Gear
Healthcare Reimbursement Program
License Fee Assistance
Many Advancement Opportunities
Our selection and placement process is specially designed to evaluate your individual strengths and place you where you will thrive as a STAR Protection and Patrol employee.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Star Protection & Patrol is committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job-seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application please contact us at HR@starprotectionandpatrol.com This email will assist disabled job-seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
The STAR Organization hires applicants based solely upon merit and considers a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior satisfactory employment, and employment references as to character and willingness to work. We do not discriminate or on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected status. Furthermore, we do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, and no employee is required to pay dues to any labor organization to join our team. We accept job applications at all times. When openings become available, we reserve the right to first review applications already on file. Applications remain in an active file or one (1) year. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep our hiring personnel informed of his or her availability. Any applicant who falsifies or omits information on the application is disqualified from being hired. If the employee has been hired before falsification or omission is discovered, he or she may be subject to termination.
If you are unable to apply online or have limited internet access, please call our business office at 920 – 527 – 0510 to schedule an in person appointment to complete an application.
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends, 11:30pm-7:30am.
Number of Openings for this position: 2