Janco Commercial Cleaning serves customers from the following locations - Anchorage, Wasilla and Eagle River.
- We want you to grow and succeed. Our promotion from within philosophy, combined with company growth, will provide you with those opportunities.
- You are not just a number or expense. You are an integral part of our team.
- Part of our company's purpose is to enrich the lives of our team members- both personally and professionally.
We are seeking positive and talented personnel to support our customers' mission of maintaining a high level of cleanliness and orderliness. If you desire a consistent, stable, and secure position that provides meaningful work while building meaningful relationships, Janco is here for you! We value qualities like integrity, humility, excellence!
Job Skills / Requirements
This position is an intregal part of JANCO's executive management team. This position is far reaching as it must work among all departments and areas of the company including it's operations and administrative team. We are looking to hire someone who is entreprenerual minded as JANCO is still a fast growing company looking to expand into other marketplaces.
- Create, deliver, and ensure execution of various HR-related processes and procedures that are tailored to our company and business needs. Ensure HR processes are efficient and allow for oversight. Apply IT / software for delivery if possible.
- Prepare and adhere to annual HR related projections / budgets. Provide regular oversight of the budgets and hold reporting HR team members to do the same.
- Prepare and maintain company handbook outlining policies and procedures. Update annually. Use company attorney for any legal areas of documentation.
- Establish and maintain team members records and reports.
- Ensure compliance within all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Oversee recruiting process (recruiter) and all components / results within. Be creative to drive applicants in every market.
- Manage and coordinate all interviews and employee onboarding.
- Run prepare and audit payroll.
- Track and report on all HR-related KPI's included within (and others if desired)
Employee and Company Relations
- Exemplify our company values and culture at all times. Be a main contributor in helping to permeate company purpose, values and culture throughout the organization consistently.
- Develop ways to show appreciation to our team members through events, incentive contests, games, giveaways, etc.
- Lead company effort to reduce and maintain acceptable turnover levels.
- Work with operations teams to increase company retention rates and maintain them at acceptable levels.
- Establish and maintain performance review plan at all levels of the company
- Facilitate company safety program that educates employees, facilitates compliance and creates continuous awareness of accident prevention
- Investigate accidents and potential worker's comp claims within 24 hours and administer next steps accordingly.
- Oversee company health insurance program and strike effective balance between value to employee and cost to company
- Work with all departments to ensure proper termination process is understood and executed at all times.
Strategic Business Management
- Participate in executive meetings and proactively contribute to strategic decision-making in relation to the HR department and to the company
- Deepen knowledge and acumen of other areas of business within the company
- Manage workforce development to help further business goals
- Ensure all HR initiatives are aligned and prioritized with implementation of company strategy and business goals
- Work with operations team to continually evaluate scheduling efficiencies while maximizing current workforce
- Work hand-in-hand with sales, operations, and admin to ensure good and positive relationships
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Chief Executive Officer
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1