Janco Commercial Cleaning offers entry-level to managerial positions. We service customers in Anchorage, Eagle River and Wasilla. Become part of a team where growth and opportunity go hand-in-hand.
Janco believes in succeeding. When you succeed, we all succeed! We promote from within and value your experience and expertise!
We are looking for dedicated team members that would like to grow from within the company or are simply looking for a GREAT SIDE HUSTLE!
You are not just a number or expense. You are an integral part of our team. Part of our company's purpose is to enrich the lives of our team members - both personally and professionally.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Daily maintain and clean offices, lobbies, restrooms and other work areas by emptying trash cans and collecting recyclables, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
- Janitorial work schedules are 2nd shift and are typically from 6pm to 10pm, Sunday through Thursday.
- Average hours are between 15 to 32 each week dependent on determined building requirements.
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Additional Information / Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive wages
- Family first focus company
- Paid training time
- Company provided embroidered logo work shirts
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!!
This job reports to the Building assigned Supervisor
This is a Part-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 10