Why St. Moritz?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry? Join St. Moritz Security a well-established company with over 35 years in the industry.
o security program can be successfully implemented without quality people to execute the program.
The ST. MORITZ DIFFERENCE is our PEOPLE.
From the first level security officer to the CEO, St. Moritz is committed from the top down to provide the highest level of service possible.
Job Skills / Requirements
Unarmed Security Officers for high-end, lusury retail security are needed to keep up with demand in the Costa Mesa area.
$18.00 Shift available
Thu(12:00pm-5:30pm),Fri(10:00am-9:30pm),Sat(10:00am-9:30pm),Sun(11:00am-7:30pm),Mon(10:00-9:30pm) Tues/wed (OFF)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work overnight shifts with short notice
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Verifiable employment.
- Candidates must have an active California Guard Card
- 1 year of security experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus.
- Military experience is a plus.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education Requirements (Any)
Highschool Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
CA Guard Card
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, opportunities for advancement. Black suits and cleaning are provided. We also offer training, medical benefits, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and a 401(k).
St. Moritz Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends, Number of hours will vary depending on need.
Number of Openings for this position: 1