Commercial Cleaning & Services
Puritan Commercial Cleaning & Services is a regional facility service company that provides janitorial services, grounds maintenance, and many additional services to meet all the needs of your property.
Persistent growth through exceptional client and employee care.
- Care for People. Treat people well and foster relationships. Promote an atmosphere of recognizing and rewarding good performance and developing people. If we care for our team members, they will care for our clients.
- Provide Excellent Service. Be detail-oriented in order to deliver consistently exceptional quality of work.
- Innovate Continuously. Promote a culture of curiosity and imagination. Always be searching for ways to adapt and improve.
- Be Humble. Respect each other and maintain an attitude of service to our team members and clients. Be able to give and receive honest feedback.
Job Skills / Requirements
Who We are Looking For:
Puritan cleaning emphasizes caring for our cleaners and caring for our clients. We are looking for cleaners who are detail oriented, committed to our clients, great communicators, are self motivated, and have the desire to be apart of a fast growing loyal company.
- Sanitizing and dusting surfaces
- Trash and recycling removal
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Restroom cleaning
- Disinfecting surfaces
- Routine cleaning tasks
Why choose us:
Puritan Cleaning offers flexible schedules that fit any lifestyle to maximize quality of life. You will have the oppurtunity to work independently but still be apart of the team. We also offer an Incentive program to loyal employees that includes Puritan Merch like water bottles, Ear Buds, and more!! We look forward to you joining our team!
Additional Information / Benefits
Salary is $17.00 an Hour
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition stipend for qualifying students
- Employee Incentive Program
- Refferal Bonus program
- Paid training
- Ability to grow and be promoted within the company
- Medical benefits, simple IRA match, and PTO starting at 30 hours a week
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Site
This is a Full and Part-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 5