West Michigan Janitorial provides industry-leading janitorial service to businesses in West Michigan. We employ nearly 400 Custodians and Janitors for positions cleaning in commercial/school environments.
We are looking for several Custodians/Janitors to serve an account in Holland
Responsibilities of the Custodian/Janitor:
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Clean up any spills or messes that occur during the day
- sanitize touchpoints throughout the building
Job Skills / Requirements
Requirements of Custodian/Janitor:
- No prior experience required
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to use motorized equipment (vacuum, hand operated floor cleaners)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and safety related materials
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK!
Custodians/Janitors have daily exposure to cleaning solutions.
Additional Information / Benefits
Compensation for Custodian/Janitor position:
$14.00-$15.00/per hour, depending on experience
Shifts available: Afternoons, evenings, overnights
Full and Part-time positions available
Full-time team members are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Karen Nunez/ Chris Reinhart
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 10