West Michigan Janitorial provides industry-leading janitorial service to businesses in West Michigan. We employ nearly 400 Custodians and Janitors for positions cleaning in commercial/school environments.
We are looking for several Custodians/Janitors to serve accounts in Kent City.
Responsibilities of the Custodian/Janitor
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Empty Trash recepticles
- Dust office equipment
- Wipe down hard surfaces
- Vaccum, sweep, mop floors
- Clean interior windows/doors
Job Skills / Requirements
Requirements of Custodian/Janitor:
- No prior experience required
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to use motorized equipment (vacuum, hand operated floor cleaners)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and safety related materials
- Strong Attention to Details
- Great Attendance
- Ability to work independently as instructed
- Ability to work additional shifts/ hours is prefered, but not required
Custodians/Janitors have daily exposure to cleaning solutions.
Additional Information / Benefits
Compensation for Custodian/Janitor position:
$13.00 per hour
Shifts available: Evenings; Part-time
Monday-Friday (potential opportunities to pick up additional hours on the occassional weekend)
4 hour or 5 hour shifts available
Start times available: 3pm or 6pm
This job reports to the Chris Reinhart/Randy Hayman
This is a Part-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 10