Serving & Empowering our team so we can deliver exceptional service together.
West Michigan Janitorial has been providing industry-leading janitorial service for over 50 years. At WMJ our tenured leadership has established a culture of humility, honesty, and we hold each other accountable by being determined to deliver. We take pride in providing a 'down to earth' environment for customers and team members that demonstrates our belief that everyone is important. Our aim is to provide a knock-your-socks-off service to every customer. Our values, proven processes, and people-centered approach make this possible.
These Core Values Drive Us
- Determined to Deliver
- Open and Honest
- Everyone is Important
Does the Following Describe You?
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Emotional intelligence (figure it out factor)
- Quick and continuous learner
- Passion to help others succeed
- Positive attitude with an abundance mentality
Who We Want
Our ideal Executive Assistant candidate seeks a long-term opportunity to apply their exceptional organizational and communication skills in a dynamic work environment. They should place a high value on personal accountability in serving clients and team members. They will experience an array of challenging and high-profile assignments that will satisfy their unparalleled work ethic and passion to help others succeed. They will strive to build positive relationships by interacting with various personalities from a wide range of industries.
Job Skills / Requirements
What You’ll Do
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of task, including (but not limited to):
- Managing emails, correspondence, and calendar for the President
- Managing Sales Support activities
- Schedule meetings
- Data Entry
- Assist in preparing sales proposals
- Assist and hold accountable the President in becoming more efficient and effective when not in prospecting or client fulfilment meetings
- This person will work closely with members of our leadership and administrative teams
- 3+ years administrative assistant experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Sales Support Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- HR related experience preferred
- Worked closely with C-Suite professionals
- Small to medium-sized business experience
- Exceptional social media skills
Additional Information / Benefits
What We Will Include
This role is designed for success. For the right individual it will be an amazing fit and opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, PTO, and recurrent training.
This position has possibility of a hybrid in-seat/ remote schedule, however, candidates must be local to West Michigan for consideration.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Greg Brouwer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1