West Michigan Janitorial provides industry-leading janitorial service to businesses in West Michigan. We employ nearly 400 Custodians and Janitors for positions cleaning in commercial environments.
We are looking for several Custodians/Janitors to serve accounts on the North side of Grand Rapids.
Responsibilities of the Custodian/Janitor:
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Empty Trash recepticles
- Dust office equipment
- Wipe down hard surfaces
- Vaccum, sweep, mop floors
- Clean interior windows/ doors
Job Skills / Requirements
Requirements of Custodian/Janitor:
- No prior experience required
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to use motorized equipment (vacuum, hand operated floor cleaners)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and safety related materials
Custodians/Janitors have daily exposure to cleaning solutions.
Additional Information / Benefits
Compensation for Custodian/Janitor position:
$13.00-$14.00/ per hour, depending on experience/account
Shifts available: Weekend Evenings
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Silvestre Ramirez/ Carleton Golder
This is a Part-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 10