West Michigan Janitorial provides industry-leading janitorial service to businesses in West Michigan. We employ over 400 Custodians and Janitors for positions cleaning in commercial & school environments.
We are looking for several Custodians/Janitors to serve various accounts throughout West Michigan
Responsibilities of the Support Staff Custodian/Janitor:
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Empty Trash recepticles
- Dust office equipment
- Wipe down hard surfaces
- Vaccum, sweep, mop floors
- Clean interior windows/ doors
Job Skills / Requirements
Requirements of Support Staff Custodian/Janitor:
- No prior experience required
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (this position requires a large amount of walking)
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to use motorized equipment (vacuum, hand operated floor cleaners)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and safety related materials
Custodians/Janitors have daily exposure to cleaning solutions.
- Be able to pass Criminal Background check and Fingerprinting
- Have a Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Pass a drug screen
- Able to to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Additional Information / Benefits
Compensation for Support Staff Custodian/Janitor position:
$18.00/per hour, depending on experience/account
Shifts available: Mornings, days, afternoons, evenings
This position is Full time with high possibility of overtime.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Chris Reinhart
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1