Our company provides service that exceeds industry standards, ensuring clients a safe and healthy workplace every day while fostering a work environment that empowers team members to lead while promoting respect, integrity, and honest relationships with clients and fellow team members.
Job Skills / Requirements
We have a vacancy in our team for a janitor to work across a number of buildings. You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the buildings looking perfect.
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
Additional Information / Benefits
Accurate Building Maintenance offers benefits to all of our employees:
Paid Time Off
Retire Saving Plan
This job reports to the firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 15